Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted


Idk how common it is but I've started designing "utility buildings". While building unique windmills can be cool each time, I have for example this as a model windmill which I could just plop down anywhere if I want to quickly get a windmill which will likely fit visually. It has enough space for a grindstone and a pulverizer, but they have to be swapped by hand.

If embedding works I'm sharing the file here:
windmill2.json

2026-09-24_21-23-55.thumb.png.c08b3667584156de86debe624fe4f477.png

2026-09-24_21-23-49.thumb.png.4eb4f6e3e70553e1d042418077a247a6.png

2026-09-24_21-24-28.thumb.png.3ae9fe29f8db938178e95dc2b84d0bf0.png

2026-09-24_21-24-51.thumb.png.f08a4cd6739e8c4a97711405eeb42f71.png

2026-09-24_21-24-56.thumb.png.35cf29e6a5de1f206ee9b61a4f8154e8.png

 

  • Like 8
Posted

Some people like this, so I guess have more "generic" utility buildings. This would be a small log tower. If I make it larger tbh I'd reclassify that as medium already. At least gameplay wise you never really need more than 2 floors yet for a building like this. TowerLogSmall1.json

2026-09-27_03-05-17.thumb.png.38c10c28a357164f770df777d89cf19b.png

2026-09-27_03-05-34.png.044647e2bd384a470c34f3f5b4f1f6a5.png

2026-09-27_03-05-52.png.d4fb8fc578a2f2f4a573679dc32e6647.png

  • Like 2
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.