Chase22 Posted September 28 Report Posted September 28 Really don't know where to put this but please add a way for mod creators to get notification about their mods. I keep missing comments because i don't manually check the mod page and it's amazing that vintage story has a dev run modding portal
Dilan Rona Posted September 28 Report Posted September 28 They usually do, unless of course you are said mod creator, and dont get notifications about people leaving comments about your mods. If not, you can tag the author with @ followed by the name. For example, @Chase22
Teh Pizza Lady Posted Saturday at 12:39 AM Report Posted Saturday at 12:39 AM On 9/28/2026 at 4:12 AM, Chase22 said: Really don't know where to put this but please add a way for mod creators to get notification about their mods. I keep missing comments because i don't manually check the mod page and it's amazing that vintage story has a dev run modding portal I just checked and I get notifications about comments left on my mods. Are you logged in when you visit?
Recommended Posts