Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here is a relatively small house I've build over the course of a ingame year.

The style is taken from numerous drawing and a painting I've done over the year. And I guess I was somehow influenced by byzantine and Italian architecture?

It raised some interesting questions about the consistency of details and smoothness. In the end, I had to make the choice to leave the roundness of the tower pretty coarse because smoothing it would have created a nightmare when I would have added the decorations.

2026-09-28_23-02-29.thumb.png.6205c22e4e8164a758bf9565d956fb39.png2026-09-28_22-52-38.thumb.png.09765499f809b272923d337cb737b2f2.png2026-09-28_22-49-49.thumb.png.5bbee95016ce2c1a4a8cdc296963f283.png

Honestly, it feels heartwarming to see this in the distance when your come back from a mining expedition in the night by minus 30°C.

  • Like 6
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.