Is BlockLiquidContainerBase available via API v. 1.13.x?

Escaron

Hello,

I wanted to add a clay amphora mod so the player is able to carry water before reaching copper age. After looking at the JSONs I figured out JSON editing falls short as adding class: "BlockBucket" tries to re-render the amphora block when water is picked up an basically turns it into an untextured bucket.

So I thought I'll just copy the bucket code without the rendering part. However I've ran into a problem with inheriting BlockLiquidContainerBase, seems like it's not available via Vintagestory.API, is that correct? The mod example use just a plain Block class, that I was able to find in the API docs, but I was not able to find BlockLiquidContainerBase even in the docs.

The hint monodevelop is giving me on the line with BlockLiquidContainerBase is to check if I'm missing a using directive.

Did I overlook something? Do I have to code / copy BlockLiquidContainerBase into the mod to make it work?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.