City Wall Ideas?

Keahi Airgid

So, I've been trying to find good designs for walls and found an old design I used once in a Minecraft build. Decided to try it in VS and ended up with the attached image. I was wondering if anyone else had good ideas/designs. I'd really like to see other wall designs, if anyone is willing to share some.

PS, the wall in the image only uses one chiseled block, and that's the thin Peridotite wall at the top. If anyone wants more angles I'd be happy to provide them.

2020-10-25_22-43-29.png

• 4 weeks later...

Not a bad design at all. Sadly I don't have any pictures at hand to show you the walls I've done on Minecraft servers, havent had a need for one yet on VS. My only recommendations would be to reduce the amount lanterns, find a textured block to replace the whiteblocks (they look at of place to me but thats just my opinion, they don't look bad by any means), and put an opening in every so often up top for people to look out through who walk on top of the walls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.