meals with any combination of foods.

Sukotto82

I like that you can make certain foods and I like you can make stews or soups based on the initial ingredients but you should be able to add any food item you want to any food recipe.

I could see special effects for specific recipes but as for food goes. I don't see why you can't add brown mushrooms and blueberries to a meat stew as long as the first two slots are meat it shouldn't matter. same when it comes to different kinds of meats. it makes no since you can't cook with bushmeat from say wolves but you can cook with red meat from rabbits,

keep in mind I have tons of red meat and no problem killing rabbits they are constantly attacking my fields and I have pleny to make meals from in one of my saves but generally I don't think it should matter. maybe certain meats cook faster than others but already the different meats have different satiation values and that is fine but I don't see why you can't make a stew with them.

same when it comes to soup as long as you have the initial ingredients water and a vegetable I don't see why you can't add some berries or meat to it of any kind.

also I think you should be able to add grain to foods as well.

I get the whole 2 meat for meat stews and 2 vegies for vegetable stew but once you have the initial ingredients to make either stew or soup I see no reason to limit what else can be added to the meal.

I would like to see the ability to add whatever you want after the initial ingredients to make the respective foods stew or soup.

I don't see why you can't even just through in some cattail roots in a stew or soup as a vegetable. 

I cooked cattail roots early game when I can't find ripe berries and wild vegies in my immediate area.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.