Knapping Mastery 1.0.0 - 2x Axes, 2x Hoes, 2x Spearheads, 3x Knives, and 8x Arrowheads

Jobediah Timberman

Thanks to Jesse Caron for continuing what I started with Knife Knapping. I hadn't realized that almost all of the knapping recipes could be upgraded to provide 2 toolheads. I included his name on the mod as an author since I might not have even realized this could be done. 

Funny how I only started the original mod because I wanted to move the 2 knife blades closer, so it wouldn't require as much work. You would still get 2x, and most of the stone would just be thrown away once you disconnected it. So, along with having no intention of upgrading anything else, I never even intended to pull off 3x knives in the first place. 

I also tried including new models for the Shovel, since it needs to look different, but I couldn't get it to show up in the game. Plus for the life of me I can't find the models for the tool heads, so those will still use the old version. 

For this reference, it was too confusing to only include one image, so I compiled together screenshots of the before and after. 

knappingmastery.thumb.png.d824312ca69d4d8f5929e49a6067e57e.png

Download Link:

KnappingMastery1.0.0.zip

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.