Vintage Story Tutorial Let's Play

Hello again guys,

I finally started publishing my adventures in Vintage Story as a Tutorial and Let's Play series. Suffice to say I'm not the most experienced player of Vintage Story, nor I pretend to be. I just enjoy the game so much that I love to play it and record my experience with it. I hope this helps you get into the game or have some fun and relaxing time while watching.

You will be able to watch the episodes in my channels:

I'll be updating this thread with the new episodes as they are released.

If you enjoy my content, a good, free and easy way of supporting my super new channel is to join Odysee by using this invite link: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@TheSurvivemer:7 It will help me a great deal, and won't cost you anything. From all the alternatives to YouTube, I find Odysee the one I like the most! Try it out and maybe you would love it too!

Also I stream live on DLive. if you don't have an account on DLive, it would also be great if you could join and follow my channel there using this invite link: https://dlive.tv?ref=thesurvivemer Good, free and you help me a lot by doing so!

Thanks and I hope to see some of you there some time!

Edited by The Survivemer

Episode #1 - First Steps (Part 1)

Welcome to the first episode of this Vintage Story tutorial and let's play series. Today we will cover the first steps and what to do on your first day or two when you just spawn.

Edited by The Survivemer

Episode #2 - First Steps (Part 2)

In this second part we build our first shelter for the night, expand our inventory space, and some more important stuff to keep in mind during the first day or two.

Edited by The Survivemer

• 2 weeks later...

Episode #3 - Settling down

In today's episode we move to a new location, and start our hidye hole #2, until we have a more permanent base. We also defend ourselves from wolves successfully! We start a temporary berries garden, do some basic cooking and start with storage basics 101.
Also we do some crafting, specially "knapping", a cool way that Vintage Story has to craft tools.

Episode #4 - Your first health poultice

We finally find the horsetail flower today, that is the needed ingredient for your first health poultice in the early game. Also we craft our very basic and early game wood armor.

• 1 month later...

Episode #5 - The Copper Age - Part 1

Hello everyone! Today is a very interesting episode, where we move forward into the copper age! I'm going to be preparing the pickaxe, hammer head and crucible molds with clay, that are the initial tools we will need to meld the copper nuggets and create our first copper tools: the copper pickaxe and the copper hammer. Also a required part of this process is to have some coal or charcoal to melt the nuggets, as wood doesn't burn with high enough temperature to melt the copper. 
As part of this episode, I will also go out to get and mark some copper locations, fight some wolfs using a trick involving water, and also I improve our inventory capacity by curing leather and crafting a few hunter backpacks.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode #6 - The Copper Age - Part 2

After the first part, in this episode I continue with the quest to get into "The Copper Age". With a lot of copper nuggets, and the coal done and ready, I know have enough to melt the copper and create the pickaxe and hammer heads. And with the tools ready, I can know start mining for copper underground.
Also the hunter backpacks appear today, after the the hides are cured.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.