Alchemy

Llama3013

@Llama3013 Hello, I installed the alchemy mod along with a couple of others and after a bit noticed a frame drop as I turned in place.  I was in a room so I thought, "Can't be rendering".  Seems like it happens about every 90 degrees.  Looked at the logs for client and server and saw no tick warnings.

I'm running too many mods :).  Moved to SP and I got it down to the Alchemy mod.  I created a new world with nothing but the Alchemy mod and saw the same behavior.

VS 1.18.3: Windows 11:SP and linux server MP.
alchemy-1.6.11

Reproduction:
Let the game settle after starting, and then spin in place.  You will notice a 'twitch' about every 90 degrees.

Thank you for your attention.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

First thanks for the awesome mod.

so I created some healing oil in a barrel and then put it a small and a medium vial made out of quartz. Now how do I apply/use it? It doesn’t let me drink it and on the tooltip of the bottles, there is no healing amount listed. Am I missing something?

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

I wanted to let you know that the guide in game is currently broken.  Instead of getting text, we just get the filenames.  I heard that the guide may have been removed intentionally, but it would be nice to be able to confirm it here.  Is there another place I can go to look up how the alchemy mod works?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.