The first ADVANCED SERVER BROWSER is now online! | Admins: Get your server listed now

Conquest of Blocks

The first internet database for 'Vintage Story' multiplayer servers!

https://www.vintagestory.online/serverbrowser

Use filters to easily find a server that fits your needs!

Visit the website, apply filters like "PvP on/off", "Temporal Stability On/Off" and many more. Click on "show details" below the preview picture, to get detailed infos.

Do you run a vs server? PM me on CoB Discord or post your request here and i'll add it to the list. Or use the Request Form (needed for updates).

I'll need an short description of your server (max. 500 letters), a 16:9 preview image, the IP and all settings that are covered by the filters on the website.

Adding a server will be free. Updating a server will be 1 € at a later time, once more servers are online (due to the work involved).

For now, updating a server will be free as well.

Preview screenshot of the current version as of 04.27 with a few servers listed..

1.thumb.jpg.56056bc2eb05069ae482ca5d7740fb5e.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.683cbdd3218a689042d6351d6686bac3.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.eaed7b483ec6f8f132726f6f8582182a.jpg

Personal Note: My html-skills are not the best and it was a lot of trial and error to put this together. If VS ever should fire up nicely and we get 1000 servers a day,

i'll hire an professional programmer to make it look awesome 😛 -but for now it should do the job.

Edited by CoB
  • Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 8:19 PM, EconBrony said:

one of the admins at Aura Fury actually suggested the same thing and we had been messing with it a bit. I would recommend using a separate domain other then your vs server's website for it though if you go through with it. Should be its own thing.

You're right. I will drop the server website and use that domain for an server browser with filters. Working on it..

prototype.thumb.jpg.bf2258578cab0cba64b44155528e5a29.jpg

Edited by Kai Effelsberg

• Conquest of Blocks changed the title to VS-Server-Database with Filters - add your server now! Or look for your new favourite one (www.vintagestory.online)
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to The first VINTAGE STORY SERVER DATABASE is now online! | Admins: Get your server listed now
  • Conquest of Blocks changed the title to The first ADVANCED SERVER BROWSER is now online! | Admins: Get your server listed now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.