Any Point Yet In Making Steel Anvil?

Stevensonbak

Just finished putting together my first iron anvil, it was quite a labor intensive process.
With that said, I noticed while messing around in creative mode that you are able spawn in a STEEL anvil; is there a purpose at any point in the current version of the game to forge one, or is it even possible? The wiki doesn't mention the the steel anvil at all, so I just assume it will only be relevant in a future game version, I just don't want to waste my steel on other projects if there is a good reason to prioritize making a steel anvil instead.

10 hours ago, Stevensonbak said:

is there a purpose at any point in the current version of the game to forge one, or is it even possible?

No, you find the steel anvil (and lots of other items) in creative mode only. It isn't available in survival mode.

If you check all available items in creative mode, you will quickly realize that this mode contains many more items that aren't available in non-creative modes at the moment (e.g., numerous ores, various herbs, and other items for forging).

Edited by GrazerMineral
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.