improved functionality for chisels

Dragon_Attack

hello. I think everyone would like to see in the game the extended functionality of a chisel in the likeness of the mods minecraft,, chisel,, and,, little tiles,,. such functionality will allow the developer to generally score on the creation of any decor, such as tables, chairs, cabinets, etc. But players will have ways to win back by cutting out some individual wardrobe, chairs and other decor.

привет. Я думаю, всем хотелось бы видеть в игре расширенный функционал стамески по подобию модов майнкрафт,, сhisel,, и,, little tiles,,. такой функционал позволит разработчику в целом забить на создание любого декора, такого как столы, стулья, шкафы и т.д. Но у игроков будут способы отыграться, вырезав какой-нибудь индивидуальный шкаф, стулья и другой декор. 

Edited by Dragon_Attack
  • Cookie time 1

Google translate did not do too well, which is understandable when translating from Russian to English. Are you saying that items like chairs could be made from a block by chiseling it out? Or that small items could be worked on and then assembled, such as multiple small tiles making up a slab?

Sounds like carpentry to me, which would be pretty cool.

7 hours ago, Silent Shadow said:

Google translate did not do too well, which is understandable when translating from Russian to English. Are you saying that items like chairs could be made from a block by chiseling it out? Or that small items could be worked on and then assembled, such as multiple small tiles making up a slab?

Sounds like carpentry to me, which would be pretty cool.

yes, everything is like in the described mods for minecraft, I think this will be a breakthrough in sandbox games. And if you finalize all this, you can save the templates of the created decor and share them. I think that this is still more important than all sorts of unbalanced berries and scary clouds

Edited by Dragon_Attack

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.