looks like a cool Game

Doom_Possum

surprised It hasn't hit any Marketplaces, but very cheap

i like the classes, Fully Fledged Out Classes, almost no need for more

the flesh in This Game is cool, i like how the devs make It look more and more realistic (but i think those Character Models, themselves are pretty cool)

is the world Infinite? will make generation easier when adding new Biomes, but if finished, if could do with an Edge-Wrap generation too (wrapping around, or Gating to new SEEDS)

pretty cool

a friend of Mine said He didn't care for the block busting, in a video i saw where It has a primitive craft feel when breaking, maybe there could be sparks, or cool design change (or even just a solid break):, an option or TOGGLE is never wrong, either, for preferred graphic style, and if the Game does enter The marketplace, could give Great outcomes

Hiya!

It's a great game! Lots of fun if you aren't one of those "have to do it NOW!!!" types. In other words...it's a "chill" game not a "hectic" game. It takes time to gather what you need and to even make what you need/want. 

I MUCH prefer this over Minecraft, and as Village Story improves the gap between "Should I play VS or MC?" is widening in leaps and bounds. In fact, I don't remember the last time I played MC...but it was probably a good 4 months or more ago.

I agree with you on the "fancifying" of some of the crafting; some simply particle effects might be nice (like 'spurting' bits of clay as you make a Bowl...or chips of flint as you knap an axe head...or some sparks when forging a sword blade, etc). Particles are a fairly cheap way to create a sense of time and space in a video game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.