Jump to content

JSON Naming Errors [formerly Recipe Ingredient Names]


Go to solution Solved by radfast,

Recommended Posts

So, I noticed when I was cooking that some of the ingredients would not return the actual ingredient name in the cooking text, but instead some of the JSON text from the asset files. 

Ingredient items include:

  • Cherries
  • Olives
  • Lychees
  • Breadfruit
  • Pomegranites
  • Mangos
  • Oranges
  • Peaches
  • Yellow, Red, and Pink Apples
  • Pears

I looked through some of the more recent updates and the bug forum and I didn't see this as a fix or an issue that someone else had brought up. 

2022-05-14_19-40-35.png

2022-05-14_19-42-50.png

Edited by ruggbean
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ruggbean changed the title to JSON Naming Errors [formerly Recipe Ingredient Names]

I was planting an ebony tree for a planter, when I noticed that the file name was also returning some of the text from the asset files. 

Tree items include:

  • Ebony
  • Purpleheart

2022-05-27_15-57-30.png

2022-05-27_15-57-34.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.