Version 220.127.116.11, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
Thanks to the testers @Saraty and @redram I think it is safe to declare 18.104.22.168 as stable. Beyond bug fixes we've been preparing the engine for a more consistent clay forming experience and some groundwork for the upcoming underground structures has been also added.
Feature: Improved clayforming
- Now plays a satisfying sound when placing/removing voxels
- Easier to add new voxels, one no longer needs to attach to existing voxel. Placing them directly on the green outline works as well now
- Ability to duplicate a layer with a 4th game mode. This will allow realistic size clay forming recipes (i.e. the planter) without making these recipes super tedious in a future update
- Fixed minor render bug
- Rotated ingot mold recipe to be consistent with the final product
- Tweak: New version notification now shows the available version number and "click to download" hint
- Tweak: Whole tree chopping now consumes less durability and fixed some weird issues with it
Tweak: Improved commands /time set and /time add.
- /time set now only alters the time of day instead of the whole date. The colon may be omitted now (:)
- /time add allows larger ranges than 24 hours. The colon may be omitted now (:)
- Fixed: Mod asset loading was broken
- Fixed: Logs no longer burnable
- Fixed: Log item names broken
- Fixed: Lag spike issues when placing or removing items in the firepit smelting slots
- Fixed: Sign blocks had wrong collision/selection boxes
- Fixed: Charcoal pile again not dropping enough charcoal
- Fixed: Sign texts starting to glow when liquid metal is poured into a mold on some machines
- Fixed: Firepit block state no longer switching between lit<->extinct
- Fixed: Autosave going haywire if a very large interval is chosen. Can now set to 0 to disable autosave.
Edited by Tyron