Version 1.5.5, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
Since the missing dynamic light from torches is quite annoying, I pushed out a bugfix release for this now. In Accordance with SemVer this release must be version 1.5.5.
I'm already working on some exciting updates for the next feature release as I finally got back into the groove of some hardcore coding sessions again. Just a sudden cold is sapping my energy away for the last 2 days, it seems to clear up quickly though O_O
Also you guys are all awesome, just because
- Tweak: Unknown blocks now take 2 seconds to break instead of 6
- Fixed: Held torch lights should now work correctly again
- Fixed: Clients crashing after disconnecting from servers should no longer happen now
- Fixed: @cynthia crashing when trying to join the public server
- Fixed: Might prevent a rare client crash caused by the sound engine (as reported by copygirl)
- Fixed: Transparent block faces sometimes appearing on stacked charcoal piles
- Fixed: Should fix floating cow skulls spawning on top of lakes
Edited by Tyron