Version 18.104.22.168, a testing release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
This is the release that will go online on the public server now! I hope the baskets in pre 1.5.2 worlds now upgrade properly.
- Feature: Added new commandline arg: --addModPath for @Milo Christiansen
- Tweak: Added ability to use wildcards on /entity removebytype or countbytype
- Tweak: Strawdummy placing sound, bee mob somewhat more silent, locust idle sound was not attenuated
- Fixed: Incorrect sRGB Profile console spam on linux (at least most of it, i hope)
- Fixed: Double ore drop patch accidentally shipped with the game
Fixed: Bugs when loading pre 1.5.2 Worlds:
- Lanterns dropping invisible blocks and not default to their copper variant
- Weird happenings with Baskets
- Fixed: Exception thrown on newly generated chunks related to bee hives
- Fixed: Pick block on slabs and trap doors returning wrong block
- Fixed: Server ticking blocks system throwing an exception on server shutdown
- Fixed: Harvestabke skeps not dropping any honeycomb >.>
- Fixed: Creature forever walking into walls
- Fixed: Dynamic shadows of some creatures rendered at the players position
- Fixed: Locust almost never spawning
- Fixed: Shapeless grid crafting crashing
- Fixed: Fall damage turned off
- Fixed: Avatar in character dialog drawn over itemstack info (probably)
Semi-releated, check out this base by @redram on the public server, dayum!
Edited by Tyron