What is this Mob??? The Living Dead

JC
Go to solution Solved by JC,

I was flying around in spectator looking at cave generation and I wanted to see a glow worm cave. Anyway I have a few hundred hours in the game and haved a few mods but none that add new mobs except the Aurochs from Medieval Expansion. At least as far as I know. I have mods like prospector info, HUD, carry capacity, and better archery. Mainly just tthe minor tweak mods.

So I was surprised to see a tall figure slowly glowing in one of the caves.Sometrhing I had never seen before. It was pulsating like a slow on/ off glow. Reddish golden in color. 5 Blocks tall. I went over to see what in the world it was...and the sound!! Horrifying almost like swamp clicks and this sudden gnashing/snapping turtle like sound.

I went into creative to get a better look. 100 hit points. I hit it with my iron Falx and it took off 5hp. Its gonna take a while to kill this thing. I sat there wathing it glow and pulse, and walk around and make these awful noises. It is ~5 blocks tall and relatively skinny. Although it could not fit between the speleothems in the cave.

What the heck is this? Besides obviously it is a mob called The living Dead. What mod adds this? or is it vanilla? is it common? or is it a rare spawn? I googled it to see but no refernce that I can find to it. 

See attacehd Screenshots. Anyway very scary mob!! 10/10 would hate to encounter.

The Living Dead 2.PNG

The Living Dead 3.PNG

The Living Dead.PNG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.