Crash Report/Potential Mod cause?

CrazyCoin

Hello,

I keep getting this crash but I can't seem to identify if it's mod related or something else. I apparently suck at reading the Crash Report. Any help identifying the problem would be greatly appreciated. 

Also note Nitrado hasn't updated my server client to 1.17.9 so please let me know if that maybe the problem, as there comment was not all server versions are the same as the client. Well the server browser makes me think other wise? Am I wrong?

This crash also seems specific to the client and not the server I hope that helps. 

Any help is greatly appreciated,

client-crash.txt

Edited by CrazyCoin

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 6:09 PM, CrazyCoin said:

Hello,

I keep getting this crash but I can't seem to identify if it's mod related or something else. I apparently suck at reading the Crash Report. Any help identifying the problem would be greatly appreciated. 

Also note Nitrado hasn't updated my server client to 1.17.9 so please let me know if that maybe the problem, as there comment was not all server versions are the same as the client. Well the server browser makes me think other wise? Am I wrong?

This crash also seems specific to the client and not the server I hope that helps. 

Any help is greatly appreciated,

client-crash.txt 46.52 kB · 9 downloads

That looks a lot like the fruit tree crashes that were plaguing some of the earlier 1.17.x releases.
Definitely get your server and client to the same version if they're not, and ideally 1.17.9. Haven't seen a fruit tree crash with that version.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.