LAN troubles

Ecilapin

Hi, 

I've bought the game since two weeks for me and my boyfriend in order to play together in LAN. Unfortunately we've got troubles when we want to connect to it. Can you help me ? I've got a message (in french) like "the other part didn't respond correctly at the demanded time". 

PXL_20221212_1457223032.jpg

Salut,

Mise à part le fait qu'il faut bien vérifier que vous êtes connectés au même réseau et que la version du jeu soit la même, vous pouvez essayer d'autoriser manuellement Vintage Story sur votre pare-feu Windows.
J'avais ce problème sur Minecraft plusieurs fois alors peut être que ça réglera ton problème.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Exept the fact to you must check that you are both on the same network and that the game version be the same, you could try to authorize manually Vintage Story on your Windows Firewall.
I had this problem multiple times on Minecraft so it might resolve your issue.

Edited by Giciel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.