An option for animal hostility seperate from monster (drifter etc) hostility

Gonnnn

As the title says. On the server I'm running with my friends, we'd rather not get mauled by wolves everywhere, but we do want to have the caves be dangerous to give us an incentive to bother working on making good armor and weapons. Unfortunately the existing settings for creature hostility applies to ALL creatures, natural or otherwise.

I've played on a server with this mod. Essentially, they only chase you if they are hungry. I seem to recall if you run into them, they bite. I don't remember if they give chase then. That server has been updated to 1.18 something, and I assume it still works.

While looking for that mod, I also saw this one that sounds a little more nerfed.

There are also a couple of threads on making wildlife less threatening. One a few days back was talking about bears. Same thing, just edit the wolf .JSONs instead of the bear ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.