So happy to have discovered this game. Been craving this for YEARS!

Locklear

Words cannot describe how much fun I've been having this game.  IMHO the survival game concept hasn't really evolved much in the past 10 or so years; it's just stagnated.  Sure we had little changes here and there...but no one really evolved it to the next logical steps...  Minecraft never went where I thought it was going to go (maybe due to Microsoft) and just became a "kids" game.  Ugh.  The only other survival game that is enjoyable to me is 7 Days to Die primary for the destruction and structural integrity stuff.  Then I found Vintage Story about a week ago.  Holy ****.   VS is basically EVERYTHING I've been wanting from this kind genre since around 10 years ago.  Scratching an itch that I've had for so long it isn't even funny.  The only thing I hate is that I didn't find it sooner.  I am having a freaking blast!  I'll save you all from me going on and on about how much I love it... haha.

I'm sure others have said it, but big thanks for the dev's for VS.  Going to be buying some copies for some of the guys here soon and spreading the word.

• Like 4
  • Cookie time 3
  • Thanks 2

Go and spread the word of the Drifters around the world! Allow the rust to wrap them in its iron cloak, to drag them into the dark depths, where ancient bells ring their macabre anthem of glory and armies of locusts prepare to invade. :D

I don't know if Google Translator did its job well, I hope so :D

• Cookie time 1
  • Amazing! 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.