Stored Foods randomly spoiling way before the estimated dates

Locklear

So, I've no idea what is going on but I stored up a ton of food for the winter in crocks, only to discover that half of it spoiled as soon as I touched it.  For example, one crock pot/jar said it had 20 days left, but as soon as I picked it up it was spoiled.  I went through and "touched" the rest of my supply to see half the food turned into rot and the other half with very little time remaining other than the sealed crocks.  However, the sealed crocks first said like "2.2 years" or something but when I touched them they turned to "1.3 years".

What is going on?  Is this a bug?

1 hour ago, Locklear said:

Ah ha!  That explains as the other pot had some raw stuff in it.  I wouldn't mind hopping to the RC 2 version assuming it isn't super risky.  I figure being an RC it's pretty safe?

Ive been running RC2 on windows for a few days after i had a run-in with the same bug and i havent had any issues with it. Guess you could just backup your world if you want to be on the safer side of things when changing versions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.