Newbie here! Love the game so far!

Storkstorm

Just thought I'd say hello, and give kudos to the excellent dev team for this game. I must admit at first I turned my nose up at how the game looks, as I misjudged it as just another voxel game. But then I saw the gameplay... how intricate, yet logical the gameplay progression is. The game is challenging, but fair. Didn't keep an ear open for the wolves or bears? Yeah, I deserved them taking a bite out of me. :D

So yeah, excellent game, I look forward to seeing what there is to come!

• Like 1

Welcome!

Yeah, that's what keeps me involved, too. This isn't a game where you can download a build order and you are good to go. Heck, weather makes a huge difference in whether what you plan to do today is going to work or not. For at least the first few months, you have to adapt, improvise, overcome. That's what I love about it. And why the game becomes less engaging to me when that becomes less important.

Welcome!

Yeah, that's what keeps me involved, too. This isn't a game where you can download a build order and you are good to go. Heck, weather makes a huge difference in whether what you plan to do today is going to work or not. For at least the first few months, you have to adapt, improvise, overcome. That's what I love about it. And why the game becomes less engaging to me when that becomes less important.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.