installing mods

Carlfil

12 hours ago, Thorfinn said:

Sure. Look at the commands /op and /moddb

It’s just that I’m playing games with a friend now and the idea came up to install the Primitive Survival mod, and I just don’t know if it’s necessary to start over again or if I can add it without problems and continue the game.

On 8/8/2023 at 6:08 AM, Carlfil said:

It’s just that I’m playing games with a friend now and the idea came up to install the Primitive Survival mod, and I just don’t know if it’s necessary to start over again or if I can add it without problems and continue the game.

Generally speaking, any mod ought be able to be added to a world at any time without causing too severe of issues, so long as there's no preexisting conflicts between the mods you have installed, and the mod version matches the game version you're using. The only caveat I'll say is that any mod that affects world gen cannot retroactively affect already generated chunks. I can't recall of PS has any world gen components, but everything else should function fine. Obligatory I am not a lawyer mod author, this is not legal advice professional modding advice. I can't promise anything, but it should be fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.