Looking for players or server with active members for light Roleplay (+18) (ENG/GER)

Adroan

Hello guys,
As in the Titel Said i am looking for Players OR a Server with Active Members For Light roleplay.
meaning i want to go with the medival Survival Feeling this game has, bulding togther a Village everyone has thier jobs trade and more.
Other thean that i am also happy to just find a few people to play with.

I am 25 years old i am speaking German and English i have Okayish Game knowledge
You can either Just poke me here
or on discord ( ruroa_guilmon ) if someone is interessted in building something up :D

Edited by Adroan
  • Like 1

• Adroan changed the title to Looking for players or server with active members for light Roleplay (+18) (ENG/GER)

Hey, I'm just about to launch my brand new server, doing exactly this in a german project. If you want, I'm still on recruitement for moderators and may be even admins.
Da fällt mir ein, wenn du doch Deutsch verstehst... Äh, ja. Ich schreib dich mal privat an, da der Discord und die Server IP noch nicht öffentlich sind. Hab dir auch schon ne Anfrage auf Discord geschickt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.