Drifters are ANNOYING/rant

Maphew404

Will there be any update to them?  

Also, their spawn are broken and how close they spawn to you is probably the most annoying aspect.

In minecraft mobs are spawn at a good distance, never making them annoying unless you provoke them.  But in this game, these difters will spawn ON you and inside your home within just a few blocks from you. There has been many times where im working inside my home only to be attacked from behind in a very well lit room.  it doesnt make sense that they can spawn so close to you like that. 

I can understand temporal storms causing them to spawn in your base even when its well lit, which is fine, but on regular nights at MEDIUM and higher rift activity, having them spawn in/on your base is obnoxious.  Some nights where it isnt even a temporal storm, I'll have a few spawn on my roof and drop down in droves into my patio for instances, groaning repeatedly (can we also fix that too please?). And yes, I know i can put up light sources there and stop the spawning, BUT, let me ask you this: what is the point of those temporal rifts if drifters can just spawn in very dark places?  why not just have temporal rifts be the spawning source for drifters that way players will have at least a general direction of where the spawn is and make some sense of why there is a sudden increase of drifters.  But i often find myself fighting waves of drifters when no rift is nearby me.

And yes, i love this game with a passion, but god, the drifters are driving me insane whether they are attacking me in my base or groaning loudly outside.

• Wolf Bait 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2023 at 12:42 AM, Maphew404 said:

And yes, i love this game with a passion, but god, the drifters are driving me insane whether they are attacking me in my base or groaning loudly outside.

mfw I'm just trying to say hello

Computer-Guy.png

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.