v1.19.2/3 Dejank Redux - Stablerer!

Tyron

Is there a lot less animals around than there used to be? I'm roaming around and I suddenly notice I haven't seen a lamb in ages, or even wolves or bears. Just drifters and maybe an odd chicken. 

Also, my game keeps freezing every now and then for a few seconds. Is it something to do with loading new blocks? View distance is set at 352. 

Edited by TeaJay

Occasional freeze is probably view distance, but could be other things.  Check your settings to see if you have other settings that use up CPU resources.

As form animals?  I just started a world that I have encountered moose, pigs, sheep, carribou, deer, wolves and a bear.  All within about 500 blocks of where I settled which itself is about 750 blocks from spawn (on the edge of a lake so don't see much at spawn when I revisit upon death).

I don't know if it's view distance since I'm getting the freezing when I'm standing still underground too. Game just hangs up for a few seconds. 

I was looking at Task manager and the game is taking a lot of memory, and just now even crashed. Maybe there's a crash log somewhere?

e: Getting the freezing in the main menu as well, what settings could I try to change to see if it helps?

ee: Tried taking Foam and shiny effect off and lowered "Resolution" from 100% to 75% and that seems like it helped so far. 

Edited by TeaJay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.