Block Distance

Melidebby

I'm going to start the game in survival then switch to creative and try my hand at building a house but I 'm wondering how do I change the distance at which I can break blocks?

cause when I go to creative the block distance is usually very high

Is it ctrl and mousewheel? or something

Edited by Melidebby

When you go into creative mode, if you press "`" / "~" (tilde key) you open the world edit tools, which has a control panel on the right side. From there, changing picking range should change how far you can interact with blocks. As a tangent, it's also how you change move speed if you so wish.

Thanks! is there a command or a fast way to reveal the map like remove the fog of war?

also if the world is 1mil blocks what would the very last cords be? like what would the corner edge cord be

Edited by Melidebby

1 hour ago, Azibo said:

No idea about revealing the map but the coordinates should be between -500 000 and +500 000 since you first spawn at (0, 0) which is the middle of the map.

cool thanks it be kinda cool if you could set your spawn to be the corner edge of the map but all you can really do is teleport to a set cord and hope its the right area lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.