Help, I might have messed up time in game.....?

Ewil

So I have a server, and long ago I messed with time-scale in the settings. Both try to make the crop be fresh longer, and I wanted the summer to last a little longer for me and my friends.
After the new patch I wiped the server, but FORGOT to change the values in the settings on the server interface. So I got 31 days long months now on the new setup. We have come quite far in finding a good place, and coppar smelting and growing food.
But the food does not get ripe to harvest, so I remember that I messed with the time. So I change back the months to be 12 days again, both in server settings and as a admin command ingame.

Then I quit the game and restarted my server. And when I logged back in, I moved time foward to MAY 1, so the new settings will kick in. But now I see it is MAY 15, and the crops still won't grow.
Can I fix this somehow? To get back to vanilla settings, and still keep everything we have build so far? The other players will kill me if I say we have to wipe the server....

So please, if anyone have knowlegde of this problem, and might be able to help me?

Thanks in advance! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.