what are these errors im getting how do i fix them

TwilightVaramek

i just bought the game  and  every time i try and open it it fails i look at the crash log it says that a bunch of openTK stuff is missing  i have no idea what any of this is or means am running an intel arc  a770 GPU with a fresh install of windows 11 that's less then a week old.. this game is the only one refusing to  run on my system if anyone can help me identify this crash log.. or   give ma a solution.. would be helpful  i should mention this is the first time i ever installed the game so its a completely fresh install directly from the  1.9.3 download i tried the  1.9.4 RC1 and that also had the same error

client-crash.txt

It's complaining about a missing dependency (OpenTK).

I'm not sure why it does that - I'd expect the installer to provide it. Or Windows to already have it. I certainly have never had this problem, even when copying a client folder from an old machine to a completely new one and never even running an installer.

You do have .Net 7 installed, right? The VS download page has links to where you can get it. But even then I'd expect the installer to provide that, too... weird.

Edited by Streetwind

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.