Disabling all monster spawns EXCEPT during Temporal Storms

Hi! This is my first post to the forum, I think I'm putting this in the right place?

I'm quite enjoying playing Vintage Story in a very... cozy sandbox-y format. Using a mod to disable monsters (even on passive I just rather not have them around) and playing on passive just gives me nice cozy vibes and a relaxing game to play... but it also makes Temporal Storms - something I really like - kinda... meaningless.

I was wondering if it was somehow possible to disable all monster spawns (natural and from cages/nests) unless a temporal storm is active, in which case they should be enabled again, until the temporal storm wears off, at which point I'd like for them to despawn after some time. This means that ruins that would normally contain monsters should not have them unless a storm is active, the underground and night should be safe unless there's a storm, etc.

From my understanding of mods and mechanics (which, I admit, might be completely wrong), there is no mod or setting that currently does this. Would this be possible to create? And if so, how would I go about doing that?

Thanks in advance for any answers, and I hope you have a pleasant day.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.