Game crashing when trying to join some servers, Please help.

Ben Mak

This issue started for me in 1.19.4 when i had to stop player the server i usually play on because the game just crashed every time i tried to join. I assumed it was maybe a mod issue that will sort it's self out in time so i switched server and down graded to 1.19.3 and now weeks have passed I returned to 1.19.4 and i still get the this issue but it's not every server only some. I don't understand whats going on ive updated all mods and there's people playing on the servers so i know it works but for some reason i just crash every time, any idea what could be causing this. like i say ive never had this issue before 1.19.4 and idk what else to try now, please help.

It's happening with modded servers, right?

There's an issue in 1.19.4 where the auto-download and configuration of mods from a server doesn't work, and so the client tries to join with an incompatible modset and crashes. The only way past that is to manually download and install exactly the correct versions of the required mods, and have no other mods enabled except those.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.