Any server with bed spawn or free Temporal Gears on request and temp gear spawn set to infinite?

Yozo

Hello. I want to play this game in multiplayer but found that it's a bit hard to do so because you just get stuck in a starving cycle and ever get anywhere. There's no food anywhere and you just end up starving for eternity and if you leave the server to go on tomorrow, your cattail roots are now ROTTEN etc. It just really puts me off from playing online. Like, you just can't.

So I'm asking to see if there are any servers that either have bed spawn (like Minecraft) or gives free temporal gears used to set spawn and with the spawn set to infinite. This way I can move away from spawn much easier and evntually set up base somewhere there is food o r whatever.

I really want to play this game online but can't because the starve thing just completely ruins it. It's just frustration and no fun.

Edited by Yozo

• 3 weeks later...

Come join the "vintage life server". Friendly community. Where people will give you a head start, advice share base, tool etc. and if your nice and ask the admin they will most likely give U a temp gear to help U get started. Look forward to seeing you there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.