Y'all make a good impression

miss

Hi, I started playing tonight and joined the community server just to see if I could competently run the game. My first time logging in I was greeted really kindly by a fella named Jeskai and they were really inviting - a second later I watched them literally get crowned by another stoic seeming Lord from the North I believe, the snow made it even better. 

But yeah, thanks for making a fun little start to this, I hope to see you Jeskai soon and I'll be around much more as I learn.

- miss

• Like 2

I just discovered this game a handful of days ago, very impressed with it from just what little I have learned.  This is the type of game I have been looking to find for years, it reignited my desire to play games again. 

• Like 1

I've known about the game for several years now. I watched YT how others played. I thought the game was very difficult and I didn’t dare. then my friends invited me to play on the server and I tried it. My love. I bought it immediately and did not regret it. amazing game! beautiful, atmospheric and deep

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.