It's so good.

slatetac

Clearly this is a project of passion, myself a few friends bought a dedi and have been playing all night without issues.  The pace, the environment, the amount of detail in everything you do this is what we have been looking for for quite some time.  Many games have complex systems like this however finding that delicate balance is key and they really delivered well on the pace of things.  You really appreciate your tools and weapons considering the time you put into making them, we can't wait to continue playing later and looking forward to the future of this game.  Highly recommended!

• Like 5
  • Cookie time 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hundreds of hours later and I still get paddled by hazards if I'm not careful. What a great game, heh heh. One of my favorite things has been learning the chisel system. It's time consuming, but allows so much customization that's not really possible in other games.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.