Doodled my first character!

image.thumb.jpeg.6e6a24badecbdbdcb029775140c99e2f.jpeg

Not exactly a seraph, but the main character I generally play as in a lot of games, Vintage Story included. Though I suppose it still counts given that a seraph is more of a color swap than anything else, assuming no other characters included for context. I may throw this into Photoshop for a rough color job and see what he looks like as a proper seraph. Would absolutely love a pelt like that to wear in-game though! May end up figuring out how to mod one myself, assuming barbarian fashion isn't added in later.

I also doodled a picture of Thunderlord Dave for a thread the other day, which you can find here:

On 4/29/2024 at 10:13 PM, Tsuochan said:

I really enjoy the colors of the designs

I like those colors too! 😀 Blue happens to be my favorite color! Although I generally pick one of the other options when it comes to skin tone; it's hard to pick a good eye color that contrasts well. I like the extra detail on the hairpin as well. Makes me wonder what the character's backstory is. A scout with a taste for the finer things, perhaps?

image.png.d088d0b30e7631759389bafce13a32ac.png

Edited by LadyWYT
Color update
  • Like 1
  • Amazing! 1

22 hours ago, LadyWYT said:

Not exactly a seraph, but the main character I generally play as in a lot of games, Vintage Story included.

I also doodled a picture of Thunderlord Dave for a thread the other day, which you can find here:

I like those colors too! 😀 Blue happens to be my favorite color! Although I generally pick one of the other options when it comes to skin tone; it's hard to pick a good eye color that contrasts well. I like the extra detail on the hairpin as well. Makes me wonder what the character's backstory is. A scout with a taste for the finer things, perhaps?

- I noticed there are a lot of mods that add more customization so that's neat!

-Siiiick, just checked it out, your linework is great.

- Blue rocks, the palette they have in general, wish there was a bit more purple, the seafoamy green they have rocks too though.
And thank you! Who knows haha, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsuochan said:

-Siiiick, just checked it out, your linework is great.

Thanks! I went ahead and threw some rough color on his face in Photoshop, but it's nowhere near a finished product. My digital lines aren't anywhere near as good as the physical drawing, lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.