what was the application i downloaded with vintage story?

I recently purchased vintage story and I have been enjoying the game a lot, however some of the other games i like to play are now unable to launch. these games are known for having issues related to firewall stuff, and i remember the installer for vintage story made me download something firewall related. i was just wondering what the name of it was so i could go in and change some of its settings, Thank you!

The only things I recall were Visual C++ Redistributables and .NET 7, if those were not already on your system. Both of which should be just additive, not removing any of your other installed versions.

[EDIT]

To the best of my knowledge, neither has anything at all to do with a firewall. Certainly didn't affect any of my other games.

Be sure to post back when you figure out what happened.

[/EDIT]

Edited by Thorfinn

I cant find .NET 7 anywhere on my computer, however I am able find Visual C++ so I'm assuming that's what I downloaded. Either way, the issue seems to resolved itself, so maybe it was unrelated. if it starts up again ill start trouble shooting with C++ and if that doesn't work ill return to this thread. thank you for the help :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.