Running patches to see the final output?

I've got a patch I'm working on, and I'm handwriting it as I find the modmaker3000's current automatic output unwieldy and inflexible.

It's currently not working great - ha! - albeit my hand-changes to the file itself worked better.
So I'd like to see the output of my patch on the file.

Is there a way to do so without building Tavis.Jsonpatch? I've not found anything after a good half hour of searching on this. I'm definitely not aiming to go through the hassle of building stuff today!

Edited by DrKlinger

6 hours ago, DrKlinger said:

I've got a patch I'm working on, and I'm handwriting it as I find the modmaker3000's current automatic output unwieldy and inflexible.

It's currently not working great - ha! - albeit my hand-changes to the file itself worked better.
So I'd like to see the output of my patch on the file.

Is there a way to do so without building Tavis.Jsonpatch? I've not found anything after a good half hour of searching on this. I'm definitely not aiming to go through the hassle of building stuff today!

Yes - with this mod
https://mods.vintagestory.at/show/mod/513
don't let the versioning fool you, it does indeed work with the latest game version

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.