Possible bees glitch

EMSpara

I am playing on a multiplayer server. I have a garden set up with veggies. I also have a populated skep placed in the garden. I also have placed a dozen or so flowers to support the bees growth. It has since repopulated twice. I have several more skeps placed awaiting population, thinking that I would just rotate and replace skeps as I used them up collecting honey/wax. The normal wait time until the bees have swarmed is two days, but for some reason the new wait time after the third skep populated is now 2000 days. Is this a glitch or is this designed to it that way? I tried looking this up but coud not find anything that relates to this question. 

• 3 weeks later...

Similar problem here. A friend is running a server for me and my patrons and I found bees, placed the flowers and a skep, and it says the time to swarm is over 400 days. Is this a bug? If so, it would be great to get a confirmation of that. If it's a setting that can be tweaked somewhere, please also let us know so we can actually get bees on the server. :P (I'm on 1.11.11) Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.