Spanish translate?

grove5

9 hours ago, grove5 said:

Hi! I just discovered this game and I am very interested in it. I would like to know if you plan to get a translation into Spanish at some point. I apologize for my bad English. Greetings!

I can't speak for the devs, but based on the other translations we have, I'd say that it's not dependent on a 'plan', but on volunteers to help do it.  This is how the other translations got done.  They don't have the money to hire translators for the job.  I'm sure they'd love to have it.

6 hours ago, redram said:

No puedo hablar por los desarrolladores, pero basándome en las otras traducciones que tenemos, diría que no depende de un "plan", sino de voluntarios para ayudar a hacerlo. Así es como se hicieron las otras traducciones. No tienen el dinero para contratar traductores para el trabajo. Estoy seguro de que les encantaría tenerlo.

Hi Redram. Thanks for your answer. Could you tell me what languages the game has right now?

2 hours ago, grove5 said:

Hi Redram. Thanks for your answer. Could you tell me what languages the game has right now?

I think portugese, polish, french, maybe?   I'm not really sure off the top of my head.  There's a website we use, for translators to help out.  Unfortunately also forgotten by me.  Translations is not my strong area of knowledge clearly...but if you pop on discord and ask there, I'm sure someone can answer.  Discord is where most of the community hangs out.

If you need help, you can count on me, it seems like a wonderful project ... I discovered the game two days ago and wow.

Si necesita ayuda, podeis contar conmigo, me parece un proyecto maravilloso ... descubrió el juego hace dos días y wow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.