sportliche Drifter?

Stefan Hanke

They cannot climb fences or open gates.  But you must be careful about leaving things adjacent to the fence.  For instance a watering can can be used by mobs to get over a fence.  They can also spawn inside the garden, if it's not lit, and there is any non-farm solid blocks for them to spawn on.

drei Felder neben dem Zaun sind keine Dinge (nicht einmal Gras oder Steinbrocken), im Gehege ist gut verteilt viel Licht und um den Zaun nochmal ein Zaun. Einmal war ein Schwein im Gehege der Hühner.

three fields next to the fence are not things (not even grass or boulders), there is a lot of light well distributed in the enclosure and there is another fence around the fence. Once there was a pig in the enclosure from chicken.

Drifter bei Tiere - 1.bmp Drifter bei Tiere - 2.bmp Schwein bei Hühner.bmp

Zunächst einmal vielen Dank für die Antworten.
Ich habe mein 23 x 19 großes Tiergehege die Öllampen gleichmäßig verteilt das keine dunklen stellen mehr vorhanden sind (diagonal alle 4 Felder) und doch sind immer wieder Drifter im Gehege, auch im den umzäunten 3 Felder breiten Bereich um das Gehege herum und auch als ich das Gehege in mehrere kleine Bereiche unterteilt habe.
Bei der Tötung der Tiere ist drei mal ein Schwein auf den Zaun gesprungen und ein paar Felder auf den Zaun entlang gelaufen.
Auch sind manchmal Drifter in geschlossenen gut beleuchtet Räumen des Hauses aufgetaucht.
Das die Drifter einfach so in geschlossenen hellen oder dunklen Bereichen auftauchen können finde ich nicht richtig und sollte geändert werden.

First of all thanks for the replies.
I have my 23 x 19 animal enclosure the oil lamps evenly distributed that there are no dark spots anymore (diagonally all 4 fields) and yet there are always drifters in the enclosure, also in the fenced 3 fields wide area around the enclosure and also when I divided the enclosure into several small areas.
When the animals were killed, a pig jumped up the fence three times and walked a few fields on the fence.
Sometimes drifter surfaced in closed, well-lit rooms of the house.
I don't think that the drifters can just appear in closed light or dark areas and should be changed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.