About the game

D4RKFury

Hello, dear developers, from faraway Russia!:)Today I reviewed your game. Usually, I never posted on such forums about how to improve the game or make it even cooler. I liked your game so much that I decided to write this review.
Well, firstly, I want to note a number of advantages. The game is very pleasing to the eye, a wonderful soundtrack. Also, I would note a rather complicated crafting system, which, in my opinion, makes the game even more interesting.
Secondly, I would like to list those things that I, as a player, would like to see in Vintage Story. I express my own opinion, which may go against yours, but I will be very pleased if some of my ideas fall into the very bull's eye:)
1. The plot. Finding various ruins on the map, I would really like to know what happened to this world. If the game does not provide for a full story, then you can come up with some explanation or opening remarks that will introduce players to a short course of action.
2. Transport. The game has very long distances, and exploring them on foot is boring and long. I say, based on my experience of similar games. Therefore, I would like to see animals in the game that could be used as vehicles in the future. It may not necessarily be horses, maybe you want to add some fantastic animals you made up:)
3. Again about animals. It seems to me that there are not enough animals. I believe that a few more new species can be added. And it would be great to tame the wolves so that they become our companions in exploring the wonderful world of the game and help us fight monsters or hunt.
4. Settlements. For a change of landscape, I miss villages and cities.
Note: maybe I just spent very little time in the game (only about an hour) and they just have not yet met in my way. Then I apologize for the carelessness and this paragraph is removed:).

That's all I wanted to say about the game. Good luck and success in developing games.
P.S I apologize for the mistakes in the text. I was very worried:)

• Like 1

I completely agree with everything you said, but especially villages and cities. Right now the game feels very lonely and there isn't much reason for me to travel much. Villages would give me more reason to explore. 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.