Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think I found a issue with the server vs hosting using using the full game. I recently made a new game using the server only initially. I found a recipe for soup that did not work. When I tested on my local machine no issues. When I repeatedly tested on the server, I kept getting nothing, would not register the recipe. So on the server, I downloaded the full game and ran the same code but in creative using the single player. It worked. So I wiped the old save and reran the server but this time with full game installed on the server. The recipe now worked but it always failed on the lightweight server only version. I kept a backup of the broken server version in case you want to use it for researching the issue. But I think there is a difference in how server vs game loads recipes. I don't know if its a cache issue or something deeper. 

Posted

Sounds like the mods on the server (if any) and the mods on your local VS (if any) are different. Recipes are downloaded from the server when you join it.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.