_Nope_ Posted September 29 Report Posted September 29 Since I bought Vintage just over a year ago, the game has micro stuttered frequently whenever I've been moving around so I thought it was a modding issue and just disregarded it, now that I have upgraded my pc I'm still having this stuttering isssue, even without mods and on the lowest settings the game stutters, I have tried so many sources and potental fixes for my issue to the point where I've exhausted all fourms and desperately need help. The game never uses 100% of my CPU, GPU or RAM, rarely hits 40-50% with uncapped fps I play in 4k, 120hz and here are my specs: (Not sure why my GPU isn't there but it's a ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 5090) I'll happly try any fixes that are suggested or let you know if I've already tried it.
Mark Watton Posted September 30 Report Posted September 30 I have a similar problem with short freezes and the occasional crash with graphics minimum, and most effects turned off. I just figured it was my crappy graphics card.
Teh Pizza Lady Posted September 30 Report Posted September 30 (edited) Hello @_Nope_! Welcome to the forums! You say this happens even without mods? I noticed your Optimize RAM setting is not set. Try setting that and see what happens. For reference, these are my settings and I get zero stuttering, even in single player. I have an RX 6600 XT GPU, Ryzen 7 3700X with 32GB of RAM and multiple graphics and shader mods installed. If you still are having issues, it might be worth raising a ticket on the VS GitHub here: https://github.com/anegostudios/VintageStory-Issues/issues The reason I suggest this route is that the Devs are pretty good about responding, especially for issues like this effecting the game's playability. Edited September 30 by Teh Pizza Lady
_Nope_ Posted September 30 Author Report Posted September 30 @Teh Pizza Lady Yeah I kinda forgot about the optimise ram being null, tried turning it off on my last resort to fix my problem since Vintage uses only like 8gb when I play. I'll take a look at the VS GitHub link now, thanks for sharing
Recommended Posts