-
Posts
97 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
News
Store
Everything posted by Mark Watton
-
I'll just suffer not having fruit and dairy in my diet for awhile longer until my berry farm is better. I really thought punkins could be my fruit filling. Apparently not so much. I don't care enough to argue in detail like some of these folks want to. Fruits are fruits, veggies are veggies. If we're going into culinary use, we're digging too much into opinions.
-
I didn't say that, you're twisting my words. Specific food groups are a pain in the ass. Fruit and dairy. You can belittle my statements all you like, it doesn't make them less true.
-
That dont help me sell my rotting bread, gurl.
-
More Realistic Sea and Content ( not just the typical stuff )
Mark Watton replied to SCHPETZE's topic in Suggestions
Hell yeah. -
Well you're acting like it's not a completely different farming system from traditional crops. It's just an additional pain in the ass.
-
More Realistic Sea and Content ( not just the typical stuff )
Mark Watton replied to SCHPETZE's topic in Suggestions
I can appreciate,and even love some mods, but if they're doing most of the work I lose respect for the developers. -
True, but that's the only reason we're debating this in the first place. The developers are very fickle about adding things helpful to the players. Many vegetable crops should be fruits, but they're not. I'm not sure what else to say.
-
More Realistic Sea and Content ( not just the typical stuff )
Mark Watton replied to SCHPETZE's topic in Suggestions
You said it yourself. It was a safe assumption salt water was removed because i didn't encounter it. Saltwater was supposed to spawn over sand instead of gravel, so i just figured it got removed. since i found lots of sand lakes. -
So, your'e telling me you said, "This is bulllshit." lol
-
nature disagrees, which is why tomatoes are berries. Culinary tastes do not define nutrition as much as we may like.
-
I thought they were classified as fruits? Or grass.
-
Then I was right. Fruits are confined to bushes and trees. Which is silly.
-
I have simply not encountered them and found seeds then. I've only been playing for like a week or two.
-
More Realistic Sea and Content ( not just the typical stuff )
Mark Watton replied to SCHPETZE's topic in Suggestions
I have yet to encounter it, of course I also built ontop of a lake in the hopes of building water wheels. (Boy did i make a mistake.) so that's where my water comes from. From your own admission, my point still stands. -
So the devs are wrong, and I'm right. Checks out. Honey being a 'fruit' works because it is sugar rich.
-
More Realistic Sea and Content ( not just the typical stuff )
Mark Watton replied to SCHPETZE's topic in Suggestions
they implemented salt water and then removed it. I should be able to boil saltwater into salt.. -
Welll the bear complaints make more sense then I suppose
-
More vegetables and grains will continue to clog up my inventory
-
The biggest thing I've gathered froim this conversation is we desperately need fruit crops
-
Visited the treasure hunter to sell bread, and he didnt have a map to sell me. I'm still grumpy about it.
-
More Realistic Sea and Content ( not just the typical stuff )
Mark Watton replied to SCHPETZE's topic in Suggestions
I would LOVE some water themed enemies. When I learned oceans are mostly unimplemented to keep the salt bottleneck in place, I was rather irritated. Let me boil seawater for salt instead of treating it like lime. -
Wait, are you telling me there are bears that are fast like wolves and rams?
-
Heck, i've had many a bear swipe me once, then not even bother chasing me. Prey animals always run me down to death for some reason.
-
Between storage restrictions and EVERYTHING trying to murder you, it's whack.
-
My only complaints are wolves and almost every other small animal killing me in two or three shots. If it weren't for that, early game would be a breeze without a random sheep deciding I deserve to die for running too close to it.