Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Since I bought Vintage just over a year ago, the game has micro stuttered frequently whenever I've been moving around so I thought it was a modding issue and just disregarded it, now that I have upgraded my pc I'm still having this stuttering isssue, even without mods and on the lowest settings the game stutters, I have tried so many sources and potental fixes for my issue to the point where I've exhausted all fourms and desperately need help.

The game never uses 100% of my CPU, GPU or RAM, rarely hits 40-50% with uncapped fps 

I play in 4k, 120hz and here are my specs:

(Not sure why my GPU isn't there but it's a ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 5090) 

Screenshot2026-09-30002004.thumb.png.4421853785605c58a15780ed81abc694.png

Screenshot2026-09-30002548.thumb.png.0cd07ddc45f87870aad6e331d050009d.png

I'll happly try any fixes that are suggested or let you know if I've already tried it.

Posted (edited)

Hello @_Nope_!

Welcome to the forums!

You say this happens even without mods? I noticed your Optimize RAM setting is not set. Try setting that and see what happens.

For reference, these are my settings and I get zero stuttering, even in single player. I have an RX 6600 XT GPU, Ryzen 7 3700X with 32GB of RAM and multiple graphics and shader mods installed. If you still are having issues, it might be worth raising a ticket on the VS GitHub here:   https://github.com/anegostudios/VintageStory-Issues/issues

The reason I suggest this route is that the Devs are pretty good about responding, especially for issues like this effecting the game's playability.

image.thumb.png.d465e9a4fe6aaada8047bae0e967c33d.png

Edited by Teh Pizza Lady
Posted

@Teh Pizza Lady Yeah I kinda forgot about the optimise ram being null, tried turning it off on my last resort to fix my problem since Vintage uses only like 8gb when I play.

I'll take a look at the VS GitHub link now, thanks for sharing 

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.