CzBuCHi Posted Saturday at 11:26 AM Report Posted Saturday at 11:26 AM Reason: I'm looking for a recipe, after I find it I find that I don't have the item in my inventory - I have to close the handbook to open the chest with the item... then I open the handbook again... and I have to search again for the page I was on 5 seconds ago...
Teh Pizza Lady Posted Saturday at 03:10 PM Report Posted Saturday at 03:10 PM 3 hours ago, CzBuCHi said: Reason: I'm looking for a recipe, after I find it I find that I don't have the item in my inventory - I have to close the handbook to open the chest with the item... then I open the handbook again... and I have to search again for the page I was on 5 seconds ago... I would change this to a general bookmark button overall so you can bookmark several pages and have them listed so you can refer to them all individually whenever you want.
CzBuCHi Posted Sunday at 09:17 AM Author Report Posted Sunday at 09:17 AM found BetterHandbook mod that is doing what i wanted and more ...
Recommended Posts