Please give us a better way to forge metal plates:(

MICHAEL CAMPBELL

I really dislike this new way of forging particularly plates. It now takes forever to make a simple plate. It's ridiculous. I have yet to figure out how to make this efficient. I don't want to spend even 4 or 5 minutes to make a copper plate or any plate for that matter. I don't mind most of the tools or things that your not trying to mass produce but good god the plates are now a pain in the you know what:(

If you dont think its bad go watch one of the few youtube videos of players demonstrating how to make a plate and although neather one is a most efficent build thoes videos clearly demonstrate that it take at least 4 to 5 minuets of real time to produce a plate, this does not take into account the time the payer has already invested in minning, producing charcoal to heat ingots, producing the ingots, heating the ingots. Just the simple action of hammering the metal flat takes 4 to 5 minuets! One Plate!

I really think you should at least give us a helvhammer recipie that we can quickly use to hammer out plates efficiently if you dont want to change how we manualy forge plates currently.

Just thinking about how many hours will be required now to make enough plates for the lanterns ill eventually want is overwhelming. Not fun. Maybe real but NOT FUN.

At least when making a plate add the second ingot to the side of the original not on top giving me a 2 pixal layer square centered in the middle of my grid to hammer flat. Im thinking that might help a bit.

Edited by MICHAEL CAMPBELL

Thank you I was wondering about that but the lack of information or my inability to find it was causing me some angst. I thought that the helve hammer was only to knock slag off the blooms. I havent got to the point where I can utilize them just yet in my current play through, It is good to know that they will make this proccess much less time intense.

By any chance do you know of a site that might have some more current info on the additions to the game such as the helve hammer temporal mechanics and such?

Also admin please feel free to remove this topic  if the Helve hammer addresses this request.

Edited by MICHAEL CAMPBELL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.