Jump to content

Problem running on Linux (missing UIAutomationWinforms.dll)


stefan
 Share

Recommended Posts

hello!

i would like to run this game on Linux:

* OS: KDE Neon (based on Ubuntu)
* Propriatery Nvidia driver is installed
* I installed the packages "mono-complete" and "mono-runtime"

I ran the game successfully on a few different distros over the years and cannot remember having this problem.

When I try to run the game (using "mono ./Vintagestory.exe") I get the following warning:

15:29:21 [Client Warning] Client side assembly resolver did not find the assembly in the binary path, the lib path or the mods path. Tested for the following paths:                                                                                                                                                                
/home/stefan/Downloads/vintagestory/Lib/UIAutomationWinforms.dll                                                                                                  
/home/stefan/Downloads/vintagestory/UIAutomationWinforms.dll                                                                                                      
/home/stefan/.config/VintagestoryData/Mods/UIAutomationWinforms.dll                                                                                               
/home/stefan/Downloads/vintagestory/Mods/UIAutomationWinforms.dll

15:29:21 [Client Debug] Creating game window with window mode Fullscreen
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Graphics Card Version: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 440.100
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Graphics Card Renderer: GeForce GTX 750/PCIe/SSE2
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Graphics Card ShadingLanguageVersion: 3.30 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Cairo Graphics Version: 1.15.10
15:29:21 [Client Notification] OpenAL Version: 1.1 ALSOFT 1.18.2
15:29:21 [Client Notification] C# Framework: Mono 4.6.2 (Debian 4.6.2.7+dfsg-1ubuntu1)
15:29:21 [Client Notification] OpenTK Version: 3.1.0 (A set of fast, low-level C# bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL.)
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Start discovering assets
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 8 base assets in category lang
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 0 base assets in category journal
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 0 base assets in category patches
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 16 base assets in category config
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 0 base assets in category worldproperties
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 31 base assets in category sounds
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 2 base assets in category shapes
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 72 base assets in category shaders
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 13 base assets in category shaderincludes
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 58 base assets in category textures
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 3 base assets in category music
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 0 base assets in category dialog
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Found 203 base assets in total
15:29:21 [Client Notification] Loading sounds
15:29:21 [Client Notification] (Re-)loaded frame buffers
* Assertion at local-propagation.c:330, condition `ins->opcode > MONO_CEE_LAST' not met

Stacktrace:

  at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
  at OpenTK.BindingsBase.MarshalStringArrayToPtr (string[]) <0x0009f>
  at OpenTK.Graphics.OpenGL.GL.ShaderSource (uint,int,string[],int*) <0x00023>
  at OpenTK.Graphics.OpenGL.GL.ShaderSource (int,string) <0x0006f>
  at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.CompileShader (Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.Shader) <0x0017f>
  at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.Shader.Compile () <0x00024>
  at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShaderProgram.Compile () <0x000d3>
  at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Start () <0x00a77>
  at _gilSYm6aSzOct8TKUm64HAM8OHp._tyidesQGCE1oKHv8YEo8HwYCSty (_RxGTCHor7fqeGRNMEH5pZVfBHHK,string[]) <0x00ab7>
  at _gilSYm6aSzOct8TKUm64HAM8OHp/_6eMaTe2Mm7x9arQAXqYqer2f92b._9FxIL4yW4T9qebkEnphf1OK8WKC () <0x00027>
  at _xmrDk9pogtvR6xvbzmBc2dtFsbu._tyidesQGCE1oKHv8YEo8HwYCSty (System.Threading.ThreadStart) <0x00036>
  at _gilSYm6aSzOct8TKUm64HAM8OHp..ctor (string[]) <0x005e3>
  at _gilSYm6aSzOct8TKUm64HAM8OHp._ZoExSApIn1CvLIbxB8wFSJpix7A (string[]) <0x002df>
  at (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>.runtime_invoke_void_object (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0x000d1>

I was not able to locate this missing .dll file online. The rest of the output is quite long, but I will post it if it helps.

Edited by stefan
added "UIAutomationWinforms.dll" to topic title
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.